The PERFECT resource for home learning! Designed by teachers.
The focus includes:
- words that are easy to misspell (separate or seperate?)
- words that are easy to confuse (it’s or its?)
- silent letters, like the u in biscuit and the p in receipt
- American and British spelling, like center and centre
- words with -ible at the end
- words with -able at the end, without e (lovable) and with e (likeable)
- word beginnings (prefixes) like anti- and ill- that make a word mean the opposite (legal, illegal)
- words that end in o and their plurals (flamingos or flamingoes?)
Fruit Salad activity book 6 has over 270 words to boost spelling, reading, writing and word
power. It’s perfect practice for learners of English as a first language or English as a second
or foreign language. The activities are designed to engage all learners’ brains in a way that is also friendly for those on the dyslexia spectrum.
activity book 6
Postage for all orders within the UK is free of charge.
Postage for European delivery is as follows:
orders up to a value of £11 - £5.95
orders between £11 and £30 - £9.95
orders between £30 and £100 - £19.95
orders over £100 - £29.95
Postage for the rest of the world is as follows:
orders up to a value of £30 - £14.95
orders between £30 and £50 - £19.95
orders over £50 - £29.95
We aim to ship items the next working day following receipt of your order. Please allow up to 5 working days for delivery of all parcels in the UK. International orders should arrive within 10 - 15 working days of shipping.
We really hope that you are happy with your Fruit Salad Publishing purchase but if you're not absolutely pleased, don't worry - we offer refunds or exchanges on unused and unmarked items if returned within 14 days of your order date. Please download this returns form and include it with your parcel.
The above does not affect your statutory rights.